Monday, May 18, 2009

Menu 5/18 - 5/23

Sorry for the short break, I have a lot on my plate right now but that's for another post. LOL Here's the menu for this week.


Monday - Spaghetti (we will have some kind of veggie with it and a bread,just not sure what yet)

Tuesday - Baked brown sugar baked ham,cheesy mash potatoes,green beans

Wednesday - beans and franks,mac & cheese,corn

Thursday - pinto beans and buttermilk biscuits

Friday - still open,we have a big youth fire service going on with a sister church in our sector we are hoping to make it there.

Saturday - Crockpot BBQ smokies,grilled brats,fried potatoes,veggies

That's it,I will be serving more fruits and veggies than listed I'm just not sure what yet as we have not gone to the store yet (that's tomorrow),I know I'm a bit unorganized right now please bare with me,I'm on some medications that are making me scattered brained. Hopefully it will all be better soon.

God Bless,
Tammy

1 comments:

Farming On Faith said...

I understand~we too have been so busy!
I plan on saying home until church on Wednesday evening and playing catch up!
Happy Catching UP!