Thursday, July 16, 2009

Getting Ready for my first ever yard sale

and boy is it a lot of work. I didn't know it would be so much work and organizing. Wow! But I do have to admit that I am rather enjoying it.

I am going through everything and setting things aside that I no longer use or want and if they are in good shape they go in the yard sale and if not they go in the trash.

I have gone through most of Carissa's drawers and closet as well as mine. But I am still going about it. I use to sort through our stuff 2 times a year, once in the Spring and once in the Fall but since my back and leg have been out and since my spine surgeries I have not done very much decluttering sad to say but so true. I am moving slow but still moving,Carissa is a great help and John and the boys will do something if I ask them to.

All in all I'm hoping to make enough money to set it aside for school clothing and to boot I will be decluttered and what doesn't sell will go to charity. A win on all sides!!!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

my family has never had a yard sale.