Monday, July 6, 2009

It's Monday!

The holiday is now over and we are recovering from a constant state of being tired. LOL It's a wonderful fund raiser for our church but with only a handful of our members volunteering their time and helping out it makes it harder on those that have to be there more and more. But there are the good things that come from this,we all become so close and great friends.

Now I sit here and look around at my neglected home and sigh. There is so much that needs to be done and oh how I hate getting behind and having to play catch up. And trust me there's a lot that needs to be done. So what to do...... well first make a list and then gather my supplies and get to work. I often pick the room or task that is less time consuming,I don't know what I do that, I suppose you could say it's to have an instant sense of accomplishment.

I will also go around and spray my counters and stove,bathroom counters and toilet and sprinkle the tub with comet,then I do a run through and get all the odds and ends of things that just seem to be out of place or that needs to be tossed into the trash. Already my house will look so much better. While I'm working I try to work with a smoothness so that I work as efficiently as I can,that way I am not cleaning all day long. My goal is to get as much done in as little time as I can without sacrificing the quality of my work.

Ok speaking of time I'm out of it for today.

God Bless,

0 comments: