Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Quiet Tuesday

I got up this morning before anyone else and took that time to read my bible and pray. There is just something about getting up when the house is quiet and taking that time to be with my Jesus. In the warmer months I like to go out on the deck or our front porch and read and pray. It's awesome being out and watching the humming birds coming in for a snack or to see all the varieties of birds we have here fly by,perch and then fly off. And then a calming breeze go by awwww relaxing.

My days have been so busy either that or I have just not been in the blogging mood. Bad yeah I know but I have had a lot going on in my life lately. To much to talk about right now but maybe one day I will. I will just say that my family is in a spiritual warfare with the devil and leave it at that.

Our day started a bit early as my oldest son Jason had to be at practice bright and early. I am posting this thinking of all the things I need and want to get accomplished today if my body holds up. I am trying hard to overcome my disability but it's been very difficult and painful. But I am determined to live as much of a normal life as I can.

On my agenda for today is to go and pay our property taxes and personal property taxes (yuck). It just amazes me how you buy a car or house and pay it off but still "have" to pay the government for owning your own property. Just doesn't make sense to me. But such is life I guess.

I also need to get the living room deep cleaned and my daily cleaning done. Yes I get behind nowadays but it's ok. There is some laundry to do as well. I have not been using my clothes line like I would like to because it hurts to much to bend and hang and I can't carry the heavy baskets out to the line. So I have opted for the drier : ( This is really hurting since I heard our electric company is trying to pass for a 14% rate increase! YIKES! When are we gonna get a break!

This evening I am hoping to get the family together for a family bible study and prayer. Then it's just relax time and well for me sleep. LOL

God Bless,

0 comments: