Tuesday, September 29, 2009

If you had a 1,000 dollars

I know that's not a lot of money but lets just pretend for a minute that you all of a sudden have an extra 1,000 dollars. Maybe you found it on the street or maybe you received it as a gift or an advance.

Now that you have the 1,000 what are you going to do with it. That's the question!

A. save it
B.pay off bills
C.spend it
D give it away


We all know we should pick A or a portion of A and B and D but how many of us really would save it or give a portion of it away say like 10%.

My first thought would be to tithe and then pay off bills. One of my biggest flaws is that I don't think to save like I should.

Soon I am going to share with you a story well it's the story of our life and in it you will see my struggle with our finances. But until then what would you do with the money?


0 comments: