Friday, September 4, 2009

Is it Friday

I am so ready for this week to be over. We have been so busy this week that we have been on the go and hardly at home. Me,being a homebody hates those types of weeks. Besides from our busyness of the week my days didn't of course stop when we finally arrived home for the evening. I still had to cook and clean up and tend to laundry. Help with home and direct the children. My dear husband was equally busy doing a remodeling project the boys room.

Tomorrow we head back to Parkersburg to help John's parent finish moving. That will be an all day event but a good one.Hard work but good company. I won't be able to help do much but maybe unpack some dishes or odds and ends if my dear mil will allow me to. She's so protective. : )

We are still not sure what we are going to do for Monday. I normally have a get together here at our home and I cook for everyone. But this year we have some family issues going on with our immediate family and I am not sure what would be appropriate for me to do. I have never been in this type of situation before so I'm praying about it and let God do the leading.



1 comments:

Tami said...

Tammy, I definitely understand waiting impatiently for the weekend. My prayers are with you while you go through whatever issues your family is facing.

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com