Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tuesday!!!




Good morning everyone! Well the weather has made a U turn from ice,snow and freezing temperatures to rain and much warmer temperatures. LOL That's the North East for ya,at least were I am,it is.


It's been a few days since I have blogged and I have alot to update everyone on so here goes. Saturday was John's work place Christmas party,for the kids mainly. It was really nice they held it at the Valley Lanes World Of Fun in Fairmont. Each child got a container filled with tokens and a Walmart giftcard for 20.00. The kids all had a blast,Little C rode her first ever amusement ride. Of course she had me go with her. It was this thing that went in a circle,slow at first then fast,then it stopped and did the same thing in reverse. She was afraid at first but loved it in the end. She was wanting to run all over getting on all the different rides,then we bowled a game and she really had a blast. The boys of course went off and did their own thing,checking in with us from time to time but have a good time all the while. By the tim we got home we were tired. So were the kids. J was dropped off at a friends house to spend the night on the way home so we only had the 2 here, it made a quieter evening.


Sunday was grocery shopping as usual and we got more Christmas shopping done this week. I'm running out of time here,I hate this part of the holiday.


Today is my birthday and my mother is taking me out for lunch. It's something we have done for as long as I can remember. She does it with my brother and myself. Then we will go shopping and get something,even though I have no idea what I want. LOL


Well it's time for me to end this. I hope you all have a great and safe day today! Remember those less fortunate in your thoughts and prayers and help them if you can. You will be more blessed than you ever thought possible.


God Bless,

Tammy

0 comments: