Monday, June 9, 2008

We had a nice weekend

It's been very hot and humid out but we had a nice weekend anyway. We did have to break down and start using the ac and I'm not happy about it but it's very hot out so you do what you have to do.

We took the kids out for dinner Friday night. It was nice going out and I didn't have to cook : ) Saturday we took the kids to the drive in to see Kungfoo Panda and The Chronicles on Narnia the second one. Both were very good movies and the lot was packed with family. We got there 30 minutes early and it was busy then. I felt for families coming in later than that,they had a hard time finding a place to park. Little C was having a hard time sitting still through the movies and couldn't decide whether or not to sit outside in her brothers or inside the suv with us. So finally we decided for her and made her stay put inside with us. She watched all of the first movie Kungfoo panda but told us shortly after Narnia started that she was going to go to sleep now. And promptly did just that. She's such a little snorer. LOL She slept until we had to leave. I'm not use to being up so late at night and when we got home after 1 am it was strange for me. It actually took me a while to fall asleep and that surprised me.

It was a nice weekend spent with our children. What better way to spend a weekend. I loved it!

God Bless,
Tammy

0 comments: