Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Upside of recovery!

Well you know there's always a bright side to most every situation and you know I just have to find the bright side of my slow recovery. While I am feeling out of it and missing my work here at home (can you believe I just said that) but it's true I do miss it. I guess you could say that you never know what you will miss until you can't do it any longer,yes that sums it up just right. I set and look and see things that really do need my attention but I'm unable to do them at this time so they are waiting patiently for me to be up and moving and I in turn waiting to be up and moving better so I can once again start working on the things that are being neglected here.

But this post is not about what I can or cannot do and it's not a pity party for me,this is a post of the bright side of my situation. My husband,my dear husband the love of my life,my best friend oh how I love this man. He has not only taken on the role of tending to me and helping me,but he's also taken on the role of tending to our daughter,giving her a bath at night,helping me get her ready for school in the mornings. He has been working with her in the evenings with her school work. He has cooked and cleaned and earned his way to the HEROS HALL OF FAME! He has not complained about his work load and has been such a wonderful person. I could not have ever asked for a better man! Thank You God for bringing us together!

Yes I wish I was recovered enough to contribute more to the house but seeing the bright side of things sure does being a light to what could feel like a very dim part of my life right now.

P.S. Did I mention he also went grocery shopping for us this week.

God Bless,
Tammy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful, I'm glad to hear that you are blessed with such a wonderful husband! I hope you keep healing well and quickly.

Andrea said...

Hello, Tammy. I want to warmly welcome you to my blog. Thank you so much for being a part of it.

Your blog is lovely and very inspiring. I am blessed to meet you and hope to get to know you better.

I pray you continue to fully recover. Enjoy your rest.

May God bless you and your family.

In Christ's Love,

Andrea

Carissa said...

Good luck with your continued recovery!