Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Thinking of moving my blog

I have been thinking about it for a while now but I am not sure yet. I am having some problems with blogger and that would be the reason for moving my blog to another server.

I have one in mind but I'm taking the time to check it all out first. It seems to have a lot more options and seems easy enough to navigate.

But I'm not sure yet but I will let ya'll know when and if I do decide and of course where my new blog where be and the address.


2 comments:

Doug Joseph said...

Which one are you thinking of going to?

Tammy said...

I am looking into xanga.com. So far it seems very nice and easily navigated. The themes are just awesome and they have more options than blogger. Plus there's a free version and a premium version with more perks that is only 25 dollars a year of 100 for a lifetime. I have made a fake type blog there for now just to learn the ropes and to help me make a decision. If I decide to do it I will make the "real" account.